1st Line Support Analyst ICT Helpdesk
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are recruiting for an experienced and professional 1st Line Support Analyst ICT Helpdesk for a client based in Leicester City Centre.
This is a full time, temporary post requiring the successful candidate to work 37 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will facilitate the installation, operation, security, integrity and maintenance of information and business applications and systems and to deliver a support service to staff who have operational, IT or Telephony problems, requests or queries aiming to fix 70% of operational incidents at 1st point of contact.
Summary of job tasks:
1. Provides ICT advice and /or 1st Line IT support service identifying appropriate solutions to clients based on expert knowledge, attending onsite where necessary
2. Troubleshoot and resolve end-user hardware & software, operating systems, network, server access and voice communications problems, arranging the maintenance and repair of computer hardware and software in line with service level agreements.
3. Where required, carry out initial investigations, utilising a wide range of technological tools to investigate, diagnose and fix to a defined service level target, or where appropriate forwarding specialist technical support issues to the appropriate team.
4. Accurately record all technical support service requests and/or project calls and logging them onto the Support Centre Call Management System, ensuring all pertinent information is gathered and that details are accurately entered to the requestor’s and the divisions satisfaction.
5. Creating and maintaining the constantly changing internal knowledge base of procedural and technical information, fully adhering to updates in policy and procedures and new technology.
6. Maintain the security and integrity of applications and systems and the data they contain. This includes council, partner and external client user profile access rights, public access rights, and the security of external system interfaces.
7. Performs allocated system installation and administration tasks for a defined group of applications/systems including: system configuration; upgrades; setting up users; supporting users; managing the security of the system or application; report production and performance monitoring where required. Responsible for providing support to all users in the management and administration of these application and information systems.
8. Carries out scheduled data collection where required from systems / applications and other partner agencies and imports into a range of systems, as necessary.
9. Maintain user self-help guides and the support knowledge base and post messages/alerts for communicating systems problems and changes.
The ideal applicant will be highly organised with excellent administration and business support skills.
Should you be interested in applying for this post, please submit your CV to Dagmara Kruczkowska to review.
Please note, we are only able to consider and contact applicants whose CV demonstrate the above outlined experienced and key skills.