1st Line Support Analyst
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced 1st Line Support Analyst to work on an ICT Help desk.
This is a temporary position offering an immediate start.
The successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 hours per week
The role is based in Leicester City Centre.
Please see below job description:
- The post holder will be responsible for providing a technical helpdesk service.
- This entails taking telephone calls and recording issues and service requests using a call logging system. You will also be expected to resolve incidents at the first point of contact where possible through the provision of advice, incident assessment or referral to problem management.
- The post uses a wide range of technical knowledge and skills in operating systems, applications and hardware to resolve service calls as quickly as possible to enable the user to continue to deliver their business service.
This role requires a problem solver who can quickly establish the cause of the issue through appropriate questions and enable a solution as quickly as possible, whilst at all times delivering a high level of diplomacy, confidence and customer care.
Requirements of the post:
– High quality customer care communicator at all levels;
– Previous experience of being part of a technical ICT Service Desk in a large organisation;
– Detailed knowledge of deploying software using Microsoft SCCM 2012.
– A good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory environment;
– Detailed knowledge of the following applications/systems or their equivalent:
- Microsoft OS (Windows 7, 8.1 and 10)
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 & 2016
- Lync/ Skype for Business
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Dagmara to review.
Please note, we are only able to contact applicants that match the above client criteria.