360 Recruitment Consultant
This role is based at our Head Office, working as part of the sales team. The role will be to attract a new range Consumer Accounts . The focus of the role is to grow customers throughout the UK and to explore growth opportunities within the accounts through targeted marketing campaigns. This role will be an office based role providing a significant level of sales and account management support to these accounts along with cross selling opportunities
Context of Position:
As the business continues to move forward and grow there is an increased need for well planned and executed approaches to the way we manage a portfolio of existing accounts. This role will have a significant impact on the company’s profitability and market share.
The jobholder should also possess a high degree of flexibility and adaptability to ensure that key targets are achieved. Targets will be focused on retention of business and ensuring that company targets are met.
• To create a portfolio of accounts across the team to ensure that we deliver the highest level of customer service
• To execute a strategic and tactical sales plan to ensure that revenue and margin objectives are met using the company defined financial models
• Establish and maintain customer relationships to ensure market growth
• Identifying cross selling and up selling opportunities to increase revenue and drive sales through service
• Be responsible for contract resigns across the Consumer portfolio, to ensure business profitability
• Comply with current processes within the account management team to ensure that procedures are followed to enhance the customer journey
• Review, Maintain and Manage key KPI’s to include but not limited to, sales performance, call rates, save rates, margin targets
• Maintain a high level of knowledge of the current market and competitors
• Develop excellent knowledge of the benefits and features of our proposition
Note: the above is not intended as an exhaustive list and other duties may be undertaken as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
• Proven sales experience, in an account creation / management / retention role
• To be able to demonstrate a commercial understanding in an account devlopment and management role
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Be able to demonstrate self-motivation and resilience
• Strong Influencing skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Be target driven with a desire to succeed
• Strong work ethic, the ideal candidate will have a commitment to continuous personal learning and development, be able to demonstrate a desire to progress and be open and receptive to feedback
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• A responsible attitude and leads by example
• The ability to plan and prioritise your own work
• Excellent time management
• Integrity and trustworthy when dealing with customers and colleagues
• Demonstrates assertiveness when required
• Has empathy for the customers situation
• Excellent questioning skills and ability to maximise on sales opportunities
• Works in the best interest of both customer and company
To submit your application please click on the Apply for Job link below.
While we endeavour to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Ace Appointments is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.