Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are recruiting for an experienced Acrylic Fabricator for a client based in Leicester (LE4).
This is a temporary to permanent assignment (subject to successful completion of 12-week probation period).
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (40h per week). Flexible approach to work may be required.
Pay rate: £8.75
Experience of acrylic prototyping/fabricating within the POS industry preferred.
What experience we are looking for?
- Solid Acrylic Fabrication background and experience in a fast-paced role
- Point of sales orientated
- Ideally have drawing skills and preferably be able to produce prototypes
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Sanding, gluing, heat bending
- Changing the set ups
- Acrylic fabrication and assembly of POS units
- Polish, finish and pack completed units
- Help with daily and weekly maintenance as specified
- Clearly label and identify products, materials and waste.
- Complete relevant quality checks.
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Dagmara Kruczkowska to review.
Please note, only applicants with previous experience of working in a similar environment will be considered for this vacancy.