Admin and Transport Co-Ordinator
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are recruiting, on behalf of a client for an experienced Admin and Transport Co-Ordinator for a client based in Leicester.
This is a temporary assignment offering a pay rate between £8.21-£9.91 per hour.
Working on a shift rota to accommodate clients’ services covering the transport office from 07.00hrs – 17.30hrs.
- To co-ordinate transport services; being primarily responsible for the daily running, monitoring & changes to transport services
- Assist in ensuring that transport is carried safely and to the correct times and standards
- Liaise with officers, Education, Parents/Carers, Service Users and
- Providers to support transport requests and current transport requirements
- Update, edit and maintain spreadsheets and transport database
- Take bookings and transport requests, handle service users and driver’s complaints and queries
- Register new clients ensuring they meet agreed criteria, send out information & standard letters to prospective clients & various groups and maintain client records
- Checking proformas to confirm accuracy against journeys undertaken and to ensure providers aren’t overcharging
- Tendering transport requests on Due North and updating winning provider
- Taking incoming calls and making outgoing that involve changes, cancellations, complaints, updates, queries from SEN, Schools, Taxis firms, Parents
- Deal with urgent transport requests by making to calls to providers and ensuring availability and transport is carried out
- Support in development of Transport Management Plans
Provide stats and reports to management when requested
- Any other management instructions and requests
Wider PATs duties
- Support with planning of the in-house transport and grouping of service users (SEN, ASC, NHS,) based on requirements, pick up address and destination
- Completing transport requests for both in house and taxi framework
The day to day arrangements of Dial a ride and Community Transport which include booking, requests, amendments and cancelations
- Requests, cancelations, amendments, of in-house transport for (SEN, ASC, NHS, Community Transport and Dial a Ride)
- Dealing with complaints for in-house transport
- Collection of money and auditing of Dial a Ride and Community Transport (2 Transport Co-ordinators support with this)
- Providing STATS on in house transport
Should you be interested in this job role and wish to be considered, please submit your CV to Dagmara to review.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants received for these sorts of job roles, we are only able to contact candidates whose CV demonstrates the desired experience required by our client.