Admin Assistant – Part time
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd. are recruiting, on behalf of a client for an experience Admin Assistant based in Melton Mowbray.
This is a temporary part time role offering a pay rate between £8.21 – £8.26 per hour.
Working Hours: 2.5 days.
The successful candidate will contribute to the work of the People’s Forum in serving the interests of people living in the County of Leicestershire who use mental health services, by providing good quality administrative support to the Members and the Project Worker of the People’s Forum.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To be responsible for carrying out all the duties of the job in accordance with the Opportunities Policy.
- To show an understanding of the needs of people with mental health difficulties.
- To undertake day to day filing and the operation of records systems, including inputting data onto computer systems as required.
- To maintain office stationery stock and re-order within prescribed budget as necessary.
- To word-process reports, reviews, correspondence and other material from hand-written drafts.
- To take and relay messages and institute any appropriate action.
- To open, sort and process incoming mail (post and e-mail).
- To prepare and circulate documents to established mailing lists as directed.
- To answer standard telephone queries, retrieve answerphone messages and process appropriately, and make routine calls to obtain information and resolve queries.
- Minimum of one year’s clerical experience in a range of tasks to include filing, photocopying, faxing, taking and relaying messages, maintaining recording systems etc
- Full understanding of the need for confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable minimum keyboard speed of 35wpm in Word for Windows word processing.
- Good communications skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Ability to work alone on occasions.
Please submit your CV to Dagmara Kruczkowska to review.
Please note, due to the large volumes of applicants received, we will only be able to contact candidates whose CV demonstrates the key skills and work experience sought by our client.