Admin Team Leader
Ace are currently recruiting for experienced admin team leaders to work in the leicester and leicestershire areas.
To contribute to a high quality business support function ensuring service delivery is responsive to internal and external customer need.
– Arrange and take minutes at formal meetings, where the need for accuracy particularly the recording of decisions is very important EG – Safe guarding and disciplinary meetings.
– Use data bases to produce ad hoc summaries and analyses of information involving manipulation of data and creating new spreadsheets as required
– Place orders for specialised equipment, after determining requirement sand agreement from senior officers
You must have:
– NVQ Level 2 administration
– Good standard of written and spoken English
– able to perform accurately basic arithmetic calculations
– Good knowledge of customer service
– Good knowledge of Confidentiality
– Good knowledge of importance of equal opportunities
– Knowledge of the work of adults and communities and / or children’s and young peoples services.
– Experience of organising tasks to meet competing priorities
– Experience or working in a social care setting
– Clerical experience in a range of tasks inc – Work processing , Filling, Photocopying, Message taking and data input
Apply online now