Building Inspector / Control Surveyor
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking to recruit a motivated Building Inspector / Control Surveyor for a client based in Leicester.
The candidate must have a HNC (Building Construction) or relevant degree (Building Control or Building Surveying).
Working hours: Monday – Friday (37 hours per week)
Salary: £14.72 per hour
Work location: Leicester, LE1
Start date: asap
Assignment duration: Long term temporary
The ideal candidate will:
· Examine deposited plans to ensure that proposed work satisfies the relevant requirements.
· Carry out site visits to ensure that building work is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Building Act and other relevant legislation.
· Examine plans and make visits to sports grounds which are subject to the Sports Grounds Act.
· Give advice and architects, engineers and the general public regarding Building Control requirements.
· Have a good understanding of the Building Regulations with particular emphasis on Fire Safety legislation.
The nature of the work may involve the jobholder to undertake site inspections in adverse conditions (daily basis).
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Pedro Pechau for consideration. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org