Child Care Paralegal
Ace Appointments (Midlands) Ltd Temporary division is currently recruiting for a professional and experience Paralegal for a client based in Leicester.
This is temporary ongoing role offering a pay rate of £10.31 per hour.
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be required for an immediate start to support the legal childcare team. Strong administration skills are a must. The production of court bundles is a key requirement of the post. Previous experience preferred.
- You will have a legal qualification that includes some study of childcare or Family law (e.g Law degree, LPC, BPTC, Paralegal qualification)
- You will be smart and well-presented
- You will have good social skills with a clear communication style both orally (in person and on the telephone) and in writing
- You will have the ability to analyse a set of facts and pick out the pertinent informationupon which to base advice
- You will be IT literate and after training, be able to operate a case management system
- You will be able to word process letters and file notes succinctly.
Start Date: ASAP, subject to registration, interview, vetting and referencing.
Apply online, including your current remuneration details, or contact our specialist consultant, Dagmara Kruczkowska on 01162555620. All applications are dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Due to the large applicant response to internet advertisements, only successful candidates will be contacted within 7 – 14 days. Thank you in advance for your application.
Ace Appointments are committed to equality of opportunity and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.