Children Operational Transport Drive
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking professional and experience Children Operational Transport Drive for a client based in Leicester.
This is a temporary ongoing role offering start ASAP.
Pay rate is £9.16 per hour.
Worknight Hours: Monday – Friday, 07.30am – 16.30pm.
The candidate will need:
- DBS check
- D1 on the back of their driving licence
The candidate will transport Service-Users between home & School, day Centres & other establishments as directed by the Operations Supervisor, ensuring their personal well being at all times and in a safe & appropriate manner.
- To make sure that before driving a vehicle, it is in a fit and serviceable condition by carrying out daily and weekly routine checks as directed. Also weekly safety checks, including fire precautions as instructed or inform Operations Supervisor if immediate action is required.
- To drive any suitable Operational Transport vehicle as required, maintaining the comfort of the Service User and in a safe manner and in compliance with Road Traffic Law and in accordance with the procedures issued by Operational Transport.
- To maintain any vehicle in a clean hygienic & tidy condition both inside & out at all times.
- To respond to emergencies or unusual situations by summoning assistance in accordance with instructions.
- To collect Payments from Service Users & accurately complete all documents & cash up for handing in to the designated office
- To complete any record of work, record of driving, accident reports and any other record of vehicle utilisation that may be required by law,
- Operational Transport, the code of practise or procedures manual.
- To drive vehicles to & from maintenance depots for servicing & repair.
- To return the vehicle daily to the appointed place.
- To attend training events as required
- To follow guidelines relating to Health & Safety as required
- To respect the confidential nature of personal information
- To ensure Health & Safety of all Service Users whilst being transported.
- The responsibility to ensure the vehicle is carrying the correct equipment appropriate to the needs of the Service Users.
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Dagmara Kruczkowska.