CNC Press Brake Operator / Setter – Immediate Start
• Setting and operating the CNC press brake machine and organising workload.
2. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operate the CNC press machine and other machinery used in the production process.
• Manage stock library, ensuring material is stored in the correct manner and stock levels are checked.
• Keep work area clean and organized.
• Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
• Follow all company rules and policies.
• Follow all safety rules and quality standards.
• Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
• Assemble items as instructed by shift leader or floor supervisor.
• Prepare product for shipment.
• Lift raw materials, final products, and items packed for shipment, manually, or using hoist.
• Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
• Uphold all ISO standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
3. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• 2+ years of experience on Amada or similar CNC press brake machines and knowledge of FANUC control systems.
• Solid background working with sheet metal.
• Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance.
• Ability to distinguish material types including Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel.
• Flexible schedule is required; this position requires at times overtime.
• Candidate has to be a strong team player.
• Candidate has to be reliable.
Must also have a full UK driving licence with no penalty points & Forklift licence.
To submit your application please click on the Apply for Job link below.
While we endeavour to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Ace Appointments is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.