Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd. are recruiting for an experienced CNC Turners who has gained previous experience in similar role.
This is a temporary ongooing role offering a start as soon as possible.
Shift patterns: Afternoon (14.00pm – 22.00pm), Nights (22.00pm – 06.00am).
Attractive pay rate and both afternoon and night shift attract a shift allowance.
Work Location: Leicester
- Setting and operating CNC lathes, performs machine set ups to obtain close tolerances.
- Working to quality standards.
- Liaise with production staff.
- Participates in Lean Six Sigma and process improvement activities when required.
To be successful within the CNC Tuner role you will have:
- Ability to set Fanuc or Mazatrol
- Able to demonstrate strong CNC machinist experience
- Apprenticeship trained but not essential
- Plastic knowledge desired but not essential.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Dagmara Kruczkowska or email your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion.
As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.