Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd. are recruiting for a Co-Producer for a local government based in Leicester.
The successful candidate will help to develop and deliver a new community space at New Walk Museum.
The duration of the contract will be a total of 7 months, based upon a pro-rata 25 hour week occurring within the period September 2020 to March 2021. There will be some flexibility to the pattern of allocated work days subject to the needs of the project.
- Experience of engaging with and working with a wide range of communities in collaborative projects
- Knowledge of current thinking of creative use of cultural collections and participation and engagement
- Experience of working with projects that encourage participation and dialogue with stakeholders in the community
- Experience and knowledge in the production of high-quality public displays using a wide range of interpretative media
- Sensitivity and confidence in working with a wide-range of communities (e.g. Families, children and young people and ethnically diverse groups)
Familiarity with technology and its application to engage audiences with collections
- An understanding of the importance of diversity and its benefits to society
You will need to be:
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- An excellent team player
- A creative thinker and able to devise solutions to issues
- Flexible regarding work hours to suit the needs of the project
Should you be interested in this job role, please email your CV to Dagmara to review.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applicants received, we can only consider candidates whose work history matches the expectations set forth by our client.