Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are recruiting for an experienced Contact Centre Assessor for a client based in Leicester, (LE2).
Working times: 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Pay rate: £10.93 per hour
Position: Temporary (on-going)
Overall purpose of this post:
To supervise contact and undertake parenting assessments within a planned and structured framework for children in the care of the Local Authority and their families . To contribute to wider social care assessments, where children are subject to legal orders. To provide cover for colleagues when necessary.
- Degree in Social Work or Level 3 Diploma in for the Children & Young
- People’s Workforce, or equivalent (e.g. NNEB Certificate, NVQ Level 3 or
- BTEC Diploma in Caring Studies NN, BTEC National Diploma in Childcare Studies NN)
- Knowledge of legislation, regulations & guidance e.g. Children Act 1989,
- Working Together, LSCB protocols
- Knowledge of child development and how parenting impacts on child development
- Previous experience of work in a social care & health settings
- Experience of report writing and maintaining accurate computerised records
- Ability to lift children and equipment, pertaining to needs
- Willing and able to travel to and/or work anywhere/at other locations within the county/city/community areas and occasionally further a-field.
- Current full driving licence and provision of own car
- Must have enhanced DBS
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Georgina Rushin to review.