Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking an experienced Content Administrator for a client based in Leicester.
Salary: £18 500 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday either 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm with half an hour lunch break (unpaid).
Our client has expert knowledge of global marketplaces and routes to market means brands trust them to sell their products on the internet’s biggest marketplaces around the world.
The Content team sets the tone for the global business by creating product content (e.g. titles and descriptions) for wide range of products. The main purpose of this role is to review products which are generated by an offshore team and an automated system, making sure they are accurate, resolving product issues, and fixing issues which the system generates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone new to ecommerce or with previous copywriting experience.
As the ideal candidate, you will have a great eye for detail and understand that every task is as important as the next. If you can handle a target driven workflow, are team-spirited and have a love for writing and reading, we’d like you to apply.
- Ensure all content created is accurate, clear and concise and localized where relevant
- Provide feedback to the offshore team to ensure their products are compliant with our standards
- Liaise with the offshore team and approve or deny requests for new product description fields / data
- Ensure that products which are uploaded adhere to our restrictions guidelines
- Ensure that products are properly sited and categorized in the web catalogue
- Understand and use SEO principles to maximise copy’s reach by using keywords
- Complete marketplace specific tasks, such as mapping categories
- Research products online
- You will need to be able to write and speak English fluently
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong IT skills, including the ability to learn bespoke software quickly
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Confident to liaise with other teams
- Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously
- Experience working in a fast-moving environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Self-motivated, takes initiative
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management skills, excellent time keeping and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with SEO (desirable)
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best for review.