Control Panel Wirer
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking professional and experience Production Technician / Panel Wirer for a client based in Coalville.
This is a temporary to permanent post offering an immediate start.
Temporary to Permanent duration is 12 weeks.
Worknight Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 h per week (with overtime available).
The ideal candidate must have previous Control Panel Wiring experience and come from a manufacturing/production background. You must have the ability to think logically, be able to work from schematic drawings, have good communication skills, be willing to be decisive and make decisions and be a team player.
The successful candidate will produce a range of water treatment systems, test them and occasionally assist installation engineers on site
The job includes:
- Control panel wiring
- Plastic pipework
- Various light mechanical engineering and electrical fitting
- Full product testing
The ideal candidate will:
- Have electrical experience including panel wiring/electrical fault finding
- Be qualified to 18th edition
- Have a good general knowledge of light engineering and electro/mechanical engineering practices
- Work well as part of a team
- The ability to meet deadlines
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Dagmara Kruczkowska