Counterbalance Forklift Truck Driver (LE4)
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking a highly motivated Counterbalance Forklift Truck Driver for a client based in Thurmaston.
This is a Temp – Perm post offering an immediate start.
Working hours: Monday – Thursday 8am – 16:30pm / Friday 8am – 15:30pm
Hours per week: 39
This role will offer the successful candidate a permanent post after completing 12 weeks through our agency.
Our client is seeking an applicant with a valid and in-date counterbalance FLT driving licence.
This is a unique opportunity to secure a full time post with a stable engineering firm based in Leicester, offering training and further career progression.
The ideal candidate will have the below previous work experience:
- Experience using SAP system but not essential
- Manual handling experiences
- Experience of working in an Operations/Engineering based environment
The ideal candidate will have the below key skills:
- Strong team work background.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook is an advantage.
- Ability to work with detailed information in a structured fashion.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills.
- Ability to follow both written job description and verbal instructions.
Should you be interested in this job role, please don’t hesitate to submit your CV to Josh, firstname.lastname@example.org, for consideration