Customer Service Advisors
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are recruiting for an exceptional Customer Service Advisor to work with a housing organisation based in Leicester.
This is a temporary position offering a potential long term working opportunity to the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have gained previous experience of working within a call centre environment and be proficient at handling a large call volume. Previous experience of working within Housing or Public Sector is hugely advantageous.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 08:30am – 16:30 pm
Total hours per week: 35
The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of an effective and responsive customer service, dealing with all queries in a timely and appropriate manner.
You will be required to provide internal and external customers with a first class ‘Single point of contact’ service.
Job duties include (but are not limited too):
- Ensuring that all calls are answered within appropriate timescales and either dealt with to satisfactory conclusion or passed through to the appropriate department/representative.
- Where appropriate to provide appropriate advice and assistance to customers with enquires. Where support cannot be given immediately, ensure that the customer is informed of the actions taken and how they will be contacted regarding their enquiry and within what timescale.
- Provide a range of appropriate advice and assistance to customers in accordance with policies and procedures to ensure they receive accurate, up to date information.
- Assist colleagues and departments as required to meet customer expectations. This will include providing administrational support, operating within the demands and constraints of all customer contact points.
- Filter mail, email and telephone calls and deal effectively and professionally with enquiries on behalf of the company.
- To deal with queries if possible and use the appropriate I.T. systems and CRM to check and provide relevant information.
- Accurately record actions taken and/or decisions made and maintain records as required to provide an auditable advice trail that ensures regulatory and procedural compliance.
- Maintain professional awareness of all developments, changes in law and company policies which may affect the service to ensure the team provide up to date advice.
- Assist staff members by providing coaching, shadowing and system training to support team members in their role to meet targets.
- Data collection of survey for customer and staff in a variety of ways.
- Reactive or responsive repair ordering and processing including diagnosis and invoicing.
- Taking initial aids and adaptation enquires, offering guidance, and acting on the enquiry.
- Procurement and repair ordering for furnishing, white goods cleaning and garden services including invoicing
- Processing requests for rent statements and dealing with basic rent enquires
- Initiation of process for responding to complaints and compensation claims
- Initiation of process for reporting and recording Antisocial Behaviour
Actively participate in the system administration of Open Housing and the CRM.
Knowledge and Experience:
Essential candidate criteria includes:
- Good level of education (e.g. to GCSE standard)
- Experience of dealing with people face to face and on the telephone in a service customer focussed environment
- Experience of call centre working and handling large volumes of calls
- Experience of solving problems and meeting customer expectations
- Experience of carrying out administrative tasks to deadline
- Experience of dealing with confidential information
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- Have experience of and be able to provide an effective service to disgruntled customers
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best for consideration.
Please be aware, due to the high volume of CVs received, we will only be able to respond to those applicants whose work experience matches the essential criteria set out by our client.