Customer Service Advisors
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are recruiting for an experienced and highly professional Customer Service Advisor for a client based in Leicester.
This is a temporary post offering a start date in May 2021.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 08:30am – 16:30pm (35 hours per week)
Work location: Leicester city centre (office based largely)
Responsible to: Customer Services Manager
Responsible for: To be responsible for the provision of an effective and responsive customer service, dealing with all queries in a timely and appropriate manner.
Provide internal and external customers with a first class ‘Single point of contact’ service. To provide an excellent customer focussed advisory service that promotes our clients as the ‘service provider of choice’.
What you need to do in this job:
- Ensure that all calls are answered within appropriate timescales and either dealt with to satisfactory conclusion or passed through to the appropriate department/representative.
- Where appropriate to provide appropriate advice and assistance to customers with enquires. Where support cannot be given immediately, ensure that the customer is informed of the actions taken and how they will be contacted regarding their enquiry and within what timescale.
- Provide a range of appropriate advice and assistance to customers in accordance with policies and procedures to ensure they receive accurate, up to date information.
- Assist colleagues and departments as required to meet customer expectations. This will include providing administrational support, operating within the demands and constraints of all customer contact points.
- Filter mail, email and telephone calls and deal effectively and professionally with enquiries on behalf of the company.
- To deal with queries if possible and use the appropriate I.T. systems and CRM to check and provide relevant information.
- Liaise with other teams or external service providers if required to respond to customer queries and /or signpost customers to other appropriate agencies/departments.
- Accurately record actions taken and/or decisions made and maintain records as required to provide an auditable advice trail that ensures regulatory and procedural compliance.
- Maintain professional awareness of all developments, changes in law and policies which may affect the service to ensure the team provide up to date advice.
- Assist staff members by providing coaching, shadowing and system training to support team members in their role to meet targets.
- Data collection of survey for customer and staff in a variety of ways.
- Reactive or responsive repair ordering and processing including diagnosis and invoicing.
- Taking initial aids and adaptation enquires, offering guidance, and acting on the enquiry.
The successful candidate will hold the below desirable qualities:
- Good level of education (e.g. to GCSE standard, NVQ 2 or higher in Customer Services)
- Experience of dealing with people face to face and on the telephone in a service customer focussed environment
- Experience of call centre working and handling large volumes of calls
- Experience of solving problems and meeting customer expectations
- Experience of carrying out administrative tasks to deadline
- Experience of dealing with confidential information
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- Have experience of and be able to provide an effective service to disgruntled customers
- Experience of working with vulnerable people or people with support needs
- Understanding of the role of social housing / care
- Experience of dealing with mental health problems or learning disabilities
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best for consideration.