Customer Services Advisor
ACE Appointments Midlands LTD are looking for an experience and professional or a Customer Services Advisor for a client based in Leicester,
This is temporary but long term ongoing opportunity.
Working Hours: Monday, Friday, 08.30am – 16.30pm.
To be responsible for the provision of an effective and responsive customer service, dealing with all queries in a timely and appropriate manner.
The successful candidate will; provide internal and external customers with a first class ‘single point of contact’ service.
- Ensure that all calls are answered within appropriate timescales and either dealt with to satisfactory conclusion or passed through to the appropriate department/representative.
- Where appropriate to provide appropriate advice and assistance to customers with enquires.
- Where support cannot be given immediately, ensure that the customer is informed of the actions taken and how they will be contacted regarding their enquiry and within what timescale.
- Provide a range of appropriate advice and assistance to customers in accordance with policies and procedures to ensure they receive accurate, up to date information.
- Assist colleagues and departments within required to meet customer expectations. This will include providing administrational support, operating within the demands and constraints of all customer contact points.
- Filter mail, email and telephone calls and deal effectively and professionally with enquiries on behalf of the company.
- To deal with queries if possible and use the appropriate I.T. systems and CRM to check and provide relevant information.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of dealing with people face to face and on the telephone in a service customer focussed environment.
- Experience of call centre working and handling large volumes of calls.
- Experience of solving problems and meeting customer expectations.
- Experience of carrying out administrative tasks to deadline.
- Experience of dealing with confidential information.
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Have experience of and be able to provide an effective service to disgruntled customers.
- Experience of working with vulnerable people or people with support needs.
- Understanding of the role of social housing / care.
- Experience of dealing with mental health problems or learning disabilities.
The ideal candidate will have gained previous law firm work experience in a similar job role and hold necessary qualifications.
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best to review.