Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are recruiting, on behalf of a client, for an experienced Data Coordinator in Leicester City Centre, (LE1).
Position: Temporary (full time) with prospect of permanent position.
Pay: £9.98 per hour.
The overall purpose of the role is: To be responsible for the collection, maintenance, reporting and analysis of data. To contribute to the management of information and data.
The main objective of this role is:
- To be responsible for the maintenance of data held on Children’s Systems, conducting investigations when necessary to determine the correct information, recommending process change to improve data quality.
- To be responsible for the quality,integrity,security and confidentiality of centrally held data.
- To ensure that data passed between internal and external systems is consistent and that any errors are identified, processed accurately and corrected.
- To be responsible for collecting and processing scheduled data where required,from business service, partner agencies and from the national bodies.
- To ensure that requests for information and data are responded to effectively.
- To develop reports to identify issues with data and to ensure the timely production of scheduled reports and other work.
- To assist with large data collection exercises and projects.
- To advise LA staff and partner agencies on issues relating to data management.
- To ensure relevant information management legislation is followed at all times, e.g. GDPR, and any other pertinent regulations.
Summary of job tasks:
- The tasks listed are,generally, only those taking at least 10% of the successful candidates time.
- Carries out scheduled data collections from schools where required from systems /applications and other partner agencies and imports into a range of systems,as necessary.
- Regularly carries out quality checks on centrally held data,liaising with LA staff, schools,or partner agencies as appropriate, and making process changes within service units to improve data quality.
- Gives advice, instructions, training and assistance to data users from a diverse range of services or agencies to ensure the effective entry and management of records.
- Writes and maintains documentation, reports,and publications.#
- Carries out data analyses and creates database reports and queries using appropriate query tools.
- Co-ordinates large data collection exercises.
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Georgina Rushin to review.