Electrical CNC Maintenance & Development Engineer
An excellent and established Engineering Company based in Leicester are seeking an Electrical CNC Maintenance & Development Technician, with CNC Machine repair experience, to join their expanding team in Leicester.
– Performing reactive and planned electrical maintenance on CNC machinery
– Working to technical drawings and completing any other electrical based tasks as required
– Working independently and as part of a team
– Working on day shifts only
– Electrical Maintenance engineering experience
– CNC Maintenance experience
– Electrical qualifications are essential (17th edition)
– PLC experience is desired but not essential
– Ability to work independently but also as a key team player
This is a full time opportunity with pay depending on your experience and qualification levels.
To submit your application please click on the Apply for Job link below.
While we endeavour to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Ace Appointments is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.