Emergency Alarm Officer
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd. are recruiting for an experienced and committed Emergency Alar Officer for a local authority client based in Leicester.
This is temporary ongoing opportunity offering a pay rate of 8.90 per h.
The successful candidate will be working in a control room setting to provide support, assistance and advice to elderly and vulnerable service users linked to the emergency alarm service.
The post holder will work a shift pattern to support the 7 days per week operation, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Relevant skills for the post:
- Experience of dealing with members of the public/customers on a one to one basis to provide advice and support via telephone or social alarm communication.
- Awareness of the needs of older people.
- Ability to triage alarm and telephone calls to assess the needs of the individual and organise an appropriate response in the most effective and efficient way possible.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience of maintaining and amending computerised and manual records.
General clerical experience and ability to complete routine clerical tasks.
Please forward your CV to Dagmara to review.
We are only able to respond to applicants that meet the above detailed criteria. Should you fail to receive a response from ourselves within 7 working days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful.