Experienced Minute Takers
Ace are currently recruiting for experienced minute takers to work in the Leicester and Leicestershire area
The Minute Taker will provide a professional, proactive, customer focused business administrative service within the Public Sector (Children’s Social Care Team).
The post holder will have proven minute taking skills and a good working knowledge of the Children’s Social Care process. Excellent IT skills are a must, as are good organisational skills and a methodical approach to work.
* Highly developed communication skills that:
* Conveys oral and written information in a clear and unambiguous way
* Actively listens to others
* Presents information in a clear and structured way
* Creates and maintains a dynamic rapport with colleagues and contractors
* Task orientated
* Attention to detail
* Enthusiastic and energetic
* Enjoys working with the public
Apply online now