Experienced Occupational Therapists
Ace are currently recruiting for Experienced occupational therapist to work in the rutland area.
To provide occupational therapy to users with a disability.
Undertake and review assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals. To provide aids and rehabilitation for people with disabilities. On occasions design tailor – made equipment and adaptations to users’ homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities.
You must have:
– Must hold a recognised diploma or degree in occupational therapy and be stated registered.
– Must have a knowledge of legislation appropriate to disability services
– At least one years post qualification experience with the field of occupational therapy
-Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
– Good It Skills
– Strong influencing and negotiating skills with clients and other health professionals
– Able to work independently
– Strong written, communication and presentation skills.
Apply Online Now