Field Operative (LE9)
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking experienced Field Operatives for a Leicestershire based client.
This is a temporary post requiring the successful candidate to work 37 hours per week.
The role will require you to travel to various sites in Leicestershire i.e., Croft and Mountsorrel
Having access to own transport is essential and mileage will be paid at £0.45p per mile.
The successful candidate will hold the below qualifications and experience:
· NVQ 2 in Highways Maintenance or similar
· Skilled Road-worker Trades Test Assessment
· New Roads and Street works Act (NRSWA) Qualification (Operative)
· Accredited and relevant H&S Training Records and Certification (e.g., NPORS plant operator, Appointed Person, etc).
· Valid driving licence
Demonstrable evidence of the skills and experience as outlined below, together with a commitment to attain the essential qualifications
· Working in a highways or civil engineering environment
· Able to take measurements and calculate quantities e.g., areas, volumes and weights
· Use of information technology (e.g., personal computer, PDS, mobile phones etc) in a work-related context
· Use of underground detection equipment
Job duties will include (but are not limited too):
To work as part of a team to deliver a best value, customer-focussed service throughout Leicestershire and occasionally, surrounding counties. You will work flexibly, efficiently and effectively to maintain highways, footpaths and structures in accordance with statutory requirements
Activities included in this job specification are: Quick Response; General Maintenance; Drainage; Road-mender, Gully Emptying, Camera Van, occasional Construction and Surfacing
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Josh Ingram (email@example.com) at Ace Appointments for consideration.