Finance Control Officer
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking an experienced Financial Control Officer for a client based in Leicester city centre.
This role is offering a temporary assignment duration initially between 3 – 6 months but this could be extended.
The successful candidate will be required to provide financial and administrative support to the Accountancy function including, updating financial systems, completing reconciliation’s, and undertaking cash management activities.
Key Job Activities:
- Complete the clients control accounts, suspense accounts, bank and balance sheet reconciliation’s and resolve issues as and when they are identified.
- Complete and maintain cash income management systems and processes.
- Complete payments as advised, including payments to suppliers.
- Assist with supplier maintenance.
- Complete debtor maintenance activities, including direct debits.
- Monitor contract payments.
- Complete the administration of impress and petty cash accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of statistical and management information.
- Complete banking administrative activities.
- Complete the administration of the clients Credit/Procurement Cards.
- Complete the clients day to day cash management activities as advised by the Accountant/Senior Control Officer.
Should this role be of interest to you, please don’t hesitate to submit your CV to Elisabeth Best for consideration.