Finance Support Assistant
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking a highly experienced Finance Support Assistant.
This is a full time post that will involve working from our clients location based in the LE3 area.
Working hours per week: 37
To assist the Team Leader/Manager and finance team with adherence to financial policies and procedures to deliver a quality, customer focused, cost effective and efficient service, which includes:
- Complies with the Adult Social Care Strategy & Scheme of Delegation
- integrates monitoring of performance targets and agreed standards.
- Develops and maintains effective partnership working including colleagues in the Care Pathway, DWP and Office of Public Guardian etc.
- To assist the finance team with the financial procedures and the processing of information relating to appointeeship and deputyship.
- To ensure that the information and data for which they are responsible meets the standard set by the service.
NVQ level 2 qualification in a relevant area e.g. Finance or Business Administration or similar appropriate equivalent
Demonstrable experience identified within the section below.
Substantial, demonstrable and relevant Experience of:
- Experience in dealing with queries and correspondence
- Working in a computer based financial background including using Microsoft Office
- Dealing with the public
- Supporting older people and vulnerable adults
- Of the importance of confidentiality, and accurate information/data management
- Of the work of Adult Social Care Service
- Awareness of Quality Standards
- Of customer service to both internal and external customers
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best for review.