Financial Control Officer
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd. are recruiting, on behalf of a client, for an experienced Financial Control Officer.
This is a temporary position requiring the successful candidate to work 37 hours per week.
The role is based in Leicester city centre.
The successful candidate will be required to provide administrative support in accounting and the collection of miscellaneous debt. Previous experience of working in a similar capacity is essential.
Job Duties include:
- Maintains and update computer and paper records.
- Ensures the payment of periodic accounts and the authorisation of impest accounts..
- Assist the Collection & Enforcement team in the monitoring and review of arrears cases.
- Answer general enquiries or queries raised by the sections customers
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assists in the preparation of statistical information and management information.
- Balances and reconciles customer accounts.
- Undertakes any duties assigned by the Control Team Supervisor commensurate with the grading of the post.
- Arranges and controls the supply of controlled stationery
- Despatches invoices, credit notes and chase letters daily to debtors.
Should you be interested in applying for this job role, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best to review.
Please note, due to the large volume of applicants received, we are only able to contact candidates holding the necessary experience stipulated by our client.