Fostering Recruitment Administrator (LE3)
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking a Fostering Recruitment Administrator for a client based in Leicester, LE3 area
Working hours: Monday – Friday 08:30am – 17:00pm
Expected salary : £11.49 / hour
Long-term temporary role
The ideal candidate will:
· request and process statutory checks on a day to day basis for prospective Foster Carers/ Supported lodgings Carers, reading, analysing and highlighting concerns with Team manager and Senior practitioner.
· provide and support efficient and effective database support, including database entry tasks to a very high standard.
· Recognized Academic Qualifications e.g. ‘GCSE’, ‘A’ Levels, Vocational Quals, Professional/Further Education Quals in relevant area.
· NVQ 2 or equivalent in literacy and numeracy.
· NVQ 2 in Business Administration or equivalent. Or equivalent level of relevant experience.
· Previous Fostering statutory checks and correspondence or similar experience
· Ability to prioritise own workload and work under minimum supervision, with a flexible approach.
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Pedro, firstname.lastname@example.org , for consideration.
Established in 1974, Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd is today the oldest recruitment agency based in Leicester city centre.