General Production Assistant
Ace are currently recruiting for a General production assistant to work as part of a team prepare and pack ready meals.
1. Prepare and pack food items as directed and in accordance with standard recipes and packing schedules.
2. Assist in the correct storage & chilling of food in accordance with instructions.
3. To clean as directed kitchen equipment, work surfaces, storage facilities and any associated areas.
4. To follow all quality control procedures and complete any documentation as necessary.
5. To report equipment defects and any other problems arising in the course of normal work.
6. To assist in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the production unit.
7. To contribute to COSHH and risk assessments allied to the use of chemicals, associated equipment and activity and comply with all resulting instructions and procedures.
8. To carry out all duties and responsibilities with a can do attitude
Education and Knowledge Needed:
1. Literacy & Numeracy skills.
2. Food Hygiene certificate or appropriate experience
3. Experience of working as part of a team.
4. Experience of working in a food environment.
5. Health & Safety
Apply online now!