Insurance Claims Handler (Leicester)
Ace Appointments are recruiting for a self-motivated and proficient Insurance Claims Handler for a long term, temporary post based in Leicester City Centre.
Previous experience of handling insurance claims is essential, as well as possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary: £18 393 per annum (based on a 37 hour working week)
The ideal candidate will be able to quickly pick up a caseload of motor, property and public liability (non-injury) claims.
They will be required too:
* Progress an allocated case load of non-injury insurance claims against our client.
* Determine liability by reviewing allegations and department responses
* Work with internal department, insurance companies and loss adjustors where necessary
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills especially when handling queries from members of the public in writing or on the phone
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5pm / Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Previous Experience will be required in:
* Insurance Claims at least 1 (if not more) of the following – Property Damage / Motor Claims / Property Liability
* Attention to detail is key to the overall success of this job role
* Efficient in use of Microsoft Office
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including dealing with telephone calls, letter writing and reports