Inventory & Logistics Coordinator
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking professional and experience Inventory & Logistics Coordinator for a client based in Lutterworth.
This is a temporary ongoing role offering start ASAP.
Worknight Hours: Monday – Friday 06.00am – 14.00pm for two weeks while training, after Monday – Friday, 08.00am – 17.00pm.
The candidate will provide comprehensive support and coordination to facilitate the day to day smooth and effective running of the warehouse operation by:
- Ensuring procedures are maintained for each task KPI, meeting KPI requirements (i.e. accuracy levels and data logging and checks
- Processing all material transaction bookings on the Warehouse
- Management System, associated with Goods In, internal warehouse movements and Goods Out
- Checking Advice Notes match goods sent to customers
- To provide information to the Warehouse & Logistics Manager and
- Warehouse Team Leader that is accurate and up to date to help them plan the movement of goods in/out of the Warehouse and their reporting
- Coordinating picking to meet customer requirements and logistics availability/bookings
Experience, knowledge and skills:
- Is experienced in a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Has experience of working with warehouse management and ERP systems
- Has experience of logistics processes and scheduling
- Holds a flexitruck licence
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Dagmara Kruczkowska.