Ace Education is currently recruiting passionate, inspiring and motivational Maths teacher’s within a variety of secondary schools in Leicestershire.
The ideal candidates will have strong subject knowledge and excellent behaviour management. Both experienced Teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply.
So what is the role of a Supply Maths teacher:
• Teach all areas of your subject specialism to KS3, 4 & 5;
• Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment;
• Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all ability ranges;
• Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
• Maintain discipline in line with school behavioural policies;
• Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
• Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, to meet the needs of the school.
Ace Education pride themselves on their bespoke package that they offer their candidates ensuring you achieve your career goals at your pace.
So ask yourself:
* Do you want to work for a bespoke agency that has the time to spend with you one to one? * Are you looking for a new teaching role?
* Are you enthusiastic and willing to make a real difference within a school?
* Would you like the opportunity to inspire children and offer them the opportunity to thrive?
If you answered yes!! Then get in touch with our Education Department on: 0116 2555620
All applicants must complete and satisfy our compliance which includes eligibility to work in the UK, DBS on the live update service, proof of ID, proof of address and references. Further information is available upon your application
To submit your application please click on the Apply for Job link below.
While we endeavour to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Ace Appointments is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.