Minute Taker – Safeguarding
Ace Appointments (Midlands) Ltd Temporary division is currently recruiting for an experience Minute Taker to work within a local authority client for an ongoing temporary basis.
Pay Rate: £9.98 per hour
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, however the nature of the work may involve the jobholder carrying out work outside of normal working hours.
Successful candidate will provide effective and comprehensive administrative support in relation to all safeguarding and Children in care meetings, you will be taking Minutes and producing a detailed record of such meetings.
The ideal candidate must be experience in administration and have previous typing and Word processing qualification (RSA 2 or equivalent).
- To circulate confirmation of arrangements for Child Protection Conferences including requesting a report for conference from the Police
- To collate reports from external agencies in relation to conferences and arrange for copies to be available for participants as appropriate prior to the meeting.
- Taking minutes at the Child Protection Conference using a laptop PC to produce a draft record for the approval of the Chair prior to the preparation of final copy and subsequent distribution.
- To attend Children in Care Review of Arrangement Meetings in foster carers’ homes, Residential Units and Area Offices around Leicestershire.
- Take minutes at the meeting using laptop PC and produce draft record for approval of Independent Reviewing Officers prior to the preparation of final copy and subsequent distribution.
- To attend Strategy Meetings where there have been allegations made against a person in a position of trust.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please submit your CV or call on 0116 255 5620.
Ace Appointments (Midlands) Ltd is one of the longest established and most successful privately owned employment companies in the East Midlands. Founded in 1974 the original office in Leicester quickly gained such an excellent reputation that a branch in in Leicester and Northampton established 1976.
Much of our success stems from continuity and our commitment to ‘best practise’ within the recruitment business, enabling us to provide a professional and creditable service to our clients and candidates. As a result, we are proud that many of our clients and candidates have been with us for many years.
Ace Appointments (Midlands) Ltd employs experienced and professionally trained staff, ensuring continuity, reliability and creditability.
Ace Appointments (Midlands) Ltd is an active corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and adheres to its codes of practise.