Neighbourhood Housing Officer
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are recruiting for an experienced Neighbourhood Housing Officer for a local authority client based in Leicester.
This is full time, temporary ongoing role offering a pay rate of £13.08 per hour. 3 month contract initially.
The successful candidate will provide a high quality local tenancy and estate management service to tenants, leaseholders and residents.
The ideal candidate must have experience as a Neighbourhood Housing Officer, must have dealt with tenancy management related issues i.e. ASB, Fire inspections, Harassment.
Summary of job tasks:
- Gives accurate, appropriate tenancy and property advice on rights, obligations and council procedures to tenants.Responds to service requests from tenants, leaseholders and residents.
- Deals with enquiries from customers, elected members, and other statutory and voluntary organisations.
- Enforces Conditions of Tenancy and attends Court to give evidence on behalf of the Client
- Investigates complaints of Anti-Social Behaviour, takes appropriate action including writing witness statements, Affidavits and attending Court on behalf of the Client
- As the Building Responsible Officer, inspects buildings and proactively ensures compliance with fire safety regulations, requirements and notices served by the Fire Service. Participates in fire risk assessments and Fire
- Audits, co-ordinates remedial works, updates and maintains database records
- Undertakes property, communal and estate inspections, including monitoring estate-based contracts and Service Level Agreements, ensuring agreed quality standards are achieved.
- Creates, amends and ends tenancies with accuracy, referencing tenancy/property related documents.
- Liaises and carries out consultation with tenants and uses feedback to improve and develop services, including Environmental Schemes.
- Carries out welfare visits to identify, assess and assist vulnerable tenants in order to sustain tenancies. Prepares actions plans, supports, refers, reviews and liaises with supported agencies as required, including arranging case conferences.
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Dagmara Kruczkowska to review.
Please note, we will only be able to contact applicants that hold the necessary experience and qualification required for this job role.