New Business Lead Generator
Our established and successful client is looking for a New Business Lead Generator with a passion for business development and sales. Working alongside the wider sales team to help continue global growth, the New Business Manager will in return receive fantastic long-term career opportunities within a rapidly expanding company and a base for an expansion earning potential.
In order to apply to the New Business Lead Generator position you will need to have a genuine interest in sales and business development. You will also need the confidence to engage with people and build relationships with new and existing clients alike. Experience within previous telesales (B2B) or a fast paced customer service inbound and outbound role is desired. Full training and guidance will be provided therefore my client is open to candidates without telesales experience but who have the key sales characteristics and a desire to progress and succeed.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
• you will be dealing with a range of commercial businesses. You will understand the difference in target audiences and vary your approach to suit.
• you will champion our `customer first` mentality to understand our customers` individual wants and needs, determining exactly how the company`s off the shelf products or tailoring solutions to customers` requirements, you`ll think out of the box to maximise every opportunity.
• your constant drive and determination to hit targets will ensure opportunities are appropriately followed up with, not only growing relationships with our potential customers but also moving leads efficiently through the sales funnel.
• You`ll be able to identify exactly who you need to speak to and know how you`re going to reach these buying influencers.
• You`ll work with the Sales Manager to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals.
• You must be passionate about customer experience and making people happy.
• You`ll have an ever enthusiastic and positive attitude, paying a genuine interest in our customers.
• You`ll be goal oriented, never letting an opportunity pass you by.
• You`ll thrive in fast paced, changeable environments.
• You`ll have the confidence to think on your feet and make real time decisions.
• You`ll be capable of building a natural rapport with customers, fully understanding the importance of long-term relationships in future growth.
• You`ll have a professional approach with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal,
• You`ll possess a natural ability to negotiate and influence, knowing how to secure an opportunity without ever compromising on customer experience.
• You`ll be full of ideas. We understand that it`s our people who will drive us forwards so you`ll constantly be suggesting ways to improve our service and what we offer to our customers.
To Apply please email your CV with a covering letter FAO Samantha Smith
To submit your application please click on the Apply for Job link below.
While we endeavour to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Ace Appointments is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.