Newark – Day Service Care Worker Needed
My client is a busy day care service centre for adults with profound learning and physical diasabilities.
The role is Monday to Friday from 9am-4pm and will be ongoing for 3-6 months or longer.
They are looking for someone to start immediately as long as you meet the criteria below:
* Happy with personal care – to include a lot of hoist use and feeding and pad changing
* Happy to run solo and team based activity sessions
* Have a current DBS that is registered on the ‘live update service’ (if not, this will cost you £53 to have this done again)
* Have your moving & handling, food & hygiene, safeguarding and hoist training and certificates (refreshed within the last 12 months)
* MAPA training is also an essential requirement and this will already be in place and again done within the last 12 months
To submit your application please click on the Apply for Job link below.
While we endeavour to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Ace Appointments is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.