Part Time Admin Assistant – ADULT SOCIAL CARE SERVICE
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are recruiting for an experienced Admin Assistant for a client based in Coalville.
This is temporary ongoing position offering a pay rate of £9.55.
Working Hours: 18.5 hours, Wednesday pm, Thursday & Friday.
The successful candidate will contribute to the work of the People’s Forum in serving the interests of people living in the Leicestershire who use mental health services, by providing good quality administrative support to the Members and the Project Worker of the People’s Forum.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To be responsible for carrying out all the duties of the job in accordance with the Equal Opportunities Policy.
- To show an understanding of the needs of people with mental health difficulties.
- To undertake day to day filing and the operation of records systems, including inputting data onto computer systems as required.
- To maintain office stationery stock and re-order within prescribed budget as necessary.
- To word-process reports, reviews, correspondence and other material from hand-written drafts.
- To take and relay messages and institute any appropriate action.
- To open, sort and process incoming mail (post and e-mail).
- To prepare and circulate documents to established mailing lists as directed.
- To answer standard telephone queries, retrieve answerphone messages and process appropriately, and make routine calls to obtain information and resolve queries.
- To maintain information displays
- To maintain the People’s Forum diary.
- To operate standard office equipment
- To undertake cash handling duties as required (ad hoc basis), including making, receiving and recording payments and issuing receipts.
- To assist senior staff and members of the organisation as required.
- To assist in arranging meetings and events as required.
- To undertake other such duties are within the scope of the job purpose, the title of the job and its grading.
- Minimum of one year’s clerical experience in a range of tasks to include filing, photocopying, faxing, taking and relaying messages, maintaining recording systems.
- Full understanding of the need for confidentiality.
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Dagmara Kruczkowska to review.
Should we feel your CV holds the desired experience sought by our client, we will contact you directly.