Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking professional and experience Payroll Officer for a client based in Quorn.
This is a temporary to permanent post offering an immediate start.
Temporary to Permanent duration is from 12-25 weeks.
Worknight Hours: Monday – Friday , 37 h per week. Part time (18/hrs per week could be considered).
The successful applicant will deal with multiple payrolls for the Finance Department.
The post is to prepare payrolls in accordance with statutory regulations, ensuring accurate data entry and statistical reporting in a timely manner.
- To arrange the payment of salaries through the computerised payroll system. This will involve the collation and input of all relevant information for the monthly payroll (including new starters, leavers, benefits, contract changes, sickness absence payments, maternity and paternity pay).
- To administer the Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay and Paternity Pay schemes.
- To deal with payroll queries, both written and verbal, in relation to pay, salary guidelines, taxation and National Insurance, Statutory payments, SMP, SPP, SSP, etc. and notification to all payees of any changes in pay.
- To ensure manual and computerised records are accurately maintained and updated regularly in line with data protection.
- To assist in the administration of benefits schemes such as the pension, childcare voucher schemes.
- To monitor and record sickness and other absences within the payroll database.
- To maintain internal database files and tables, and develop recurring or ad-hoc reports to meet the requirements and needs of the Organisation.
- To gather data, data entry and compile statistical reports, and maintaining statistical information.
- To be responsible for the compilation and submission of governmental returns, and documentation. Liaising with HMRC and ROS. Preparing PAYE, NIC payments.
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Dagmara Kruczkowska.