Production Technician/ Electrician / Panel Wirer
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are recruiting, on behalf of a client, for Production Technician/ Electrician / Panel Wirer.
Pay rate of £10.30 per hour.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (39 per week).
My client specialising in commercial water treatment systems, wash water reclamation systems and other associated equipment including design, installation and maintenance. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful group yet be able to enjoy personal growth and achievement.
This is temp to perm position, may become permanent for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have electrical experience including panel wiring/electrical fault finding
- Be qualified to 17th edition
- Have a good general knowledge of light engineering and electro/mechanical engineering practices
- Work well as part of a team
- The ability to meet deadlines
Based at premises in Coalville to:
- Produce a range of water treatment systems
- Test completed systems prior to dispatch
- Occasionally assist installation engineers on site
The job includes:
- Control panel wiring
- Plastic pipework
- Various light mechanical engineering and electrical fitting
- Full product testing
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Dagmara Kruczkowska to review
Please note, we will only be able to contact applicants with previous experience in a similar job role.