Recruitment Consultant (LE1)
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking an experienced, dedicated and professional Recruitment Consultant to join their Leicester branch.
Established in 1974, today we are the oldest recruitment agency based on Leicester’s High Street. Privately owned and family run, ensuring both candidates and clients received an outstanding, transparent and highly efficient service is at the heart of all we do.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 17:00pm (30 minutes for lunch)
Ideally we are seeking someone with previous experience of working in the recruitment industry able to join our growing team in Leicester city centre.
Your primary responsibility will be in attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with our clients. You’ll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of our clients recruitment needs and requirements.
We are seeking someone with proven experience of attracting candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You’ll screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to ideal job roles.
You also be required to provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
You are the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best , firstname.lastname@example.org, for consideration.