Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are recruiting for experienced and dedicated Recruitment professionals to join an existing team.
This role is initially remotely/home based but will require 1 x office day per week.
This is a temporary position but will become permanent for the candidate displaying key attributes and necessary skills to thrive in the recruitment industry.
Established in 1974, Ace Appointments is today the oldest recruitment agency based in Leicester. Privately owned, female led and family run, ensuring both our clients and candidates receive an outstanding, professional and transparent recruitment service is at the heart of all we do.
We are seeking Recruitment Consultant’s to support and build on operations based both within Leicester and Northampton.
The ideal candidate will have gained previous experience within the recruitment / service led or sales industry. Possessing outstanding communication skills both in written and verbal form is essential, along with heaps of tenacity and the ability to bounce back from disappointments and discouragement. We are seeking someone who will replicate the business ethos, of being outstanding on every level and is skilled at building and maintaining positive, professional, business relationships.
Sales and business development activities will make up the main functions of the job role and ensuring that client requirements are met in an efficient and effective time scale is of utmost importance. A good understanding of rates and finances relating to desk / operational branch costs is hugely advantageous. Good IT skills are essential to along with being able to operate and regularly update our first class CRM system.
What we offer in return:
- 6 hour working day / 30 hour working week.
- This is subject to quarterly review but should your performance demonstrate that are successful within the timescale allotted to you each week, then it will look to become a permanent fixture.
- Remote home working with 1 x office day per week.
- Opportunity to work with a business that is well established and has been servicing the recruitment needs of local clients and candidates in both the Leicester and Northampton area for over 45 years.
- Opportunity to be part of an operational and service led process where you truly matter and where positive personal performance will be rewarded.
- No scary or unrealistic targets, we believe in the long game and our years of experience in the recruitment industry have shown us that regular, positive and personal contact with potential clients always bears fruit.
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best for review.