Recycling Advisor – Various locations
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd. are recruiting for Recycling Advisor for a local government client across Leicestershire.
This is temporary role foe 6 months contract.
Working hours will 40 hours per week, 8:45 to 17:15 with half hour lunch. Days of the week will vary with each site but will be 5 days per week.
The successful candidate will assist and advise customers to dispose of waste materials at RHWS, whilst maximising site recycling rates.
- Maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with customers and colleagues within the team and across the service
- Ensure that services are delivered for the benefit of the people of LeicestershireEnsure activities are delivered in the most efficient and effective manner possible
- Ensure that services are delivered for the benefit of the people of Leicestershire
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment
- Check permits for vans and trailers, or for permitted waste
- Ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to
- Ensure data is correctly entered when completing requisitions and tonnage returns
- Identify opportunities to improve customer service and recycling rates
- Communicate with customers, responding to queries or complaints. Build effective relationships through customer contact and consistency of approach in all customer communications
- Support the achievement of all service levels, particularly targeted recycling rates at sites
Should you be interested in this job role, please email your CV to Will Best to review.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applicants received, we can only consider candidates whose work history matches the expectations set forth by our client.