Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are recruiting for a Recycling Advisor for a client based in Melton Mowbray (LE13).
This is temporary and ongoing role offering a pay rate between £7.83-£8.00.
Working hours: Monday-Friday (9.00am – 4,00pm).
The nature of the work will involve the jobholder carrying out work outside of normal working hours, including bank holidays, weekends and out of hours working.
The successful candidate will assist and advise customers to dispose of waste materials at RHWS, whilst maximising site recycling rates.
- Ensure that services are delivered for the benefit of the people of Leicestershire
- Maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with customers and colleagues within the team and across the service
- Ensure activities are delivered in the most efficient and effective manner possible
- Assist and advise with the recycling and disposal of waste materials at all RHWS, offering to show or help customers rather than tell them the correct place to deposit their waste
- Ensure waste streams are not mixed, and are separated correctly
- Maintain and ensure clean loads of recyclates before sending to disposal point and that loads that leave the site are not contaminated
- Maintain RHWS services in accordance with Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental management systems and follow health and safety procedures and safe systems of work
- Maintain compliance with all legislative requirements including the site operating and environmental licences
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment
- Check permits for vans and trailers, or for permitted waste
- Ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to
- Ensure data is correctly entered when completing requisitions and tonnage returns
- Identify opportunities to improve customer service and recycling rates
- Communicate with customers, responding to queries or complaints. Build effective relationships through customer contact and consistency of approach in all customer communications
- Support the achievement of all service levels, particularly targeted recycling rates at sites
Apply by sending your CV to Dagmara or call 0116 255 5620.