Resource Administrator – LE1
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking a dedicated and competent Resourcing Administrator to join our team in Leicester.
Work location: office based, Leicester city centre, LE1
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 17:30pm (40 hours per week)
Reporting into: Branch Manager
The ideal candidate will be working alongside an existing recruitment and sales team, supporting with administrative and account management based tasks.
The successful candidate will posses strong IT skills and be confident using a range of Microsoft programmes including Excel, Word and Outlook. A bespoke CRM system is used in-house and previous experience of utilising this type of programme is highly advantageous.
Overview of job duties:
1. Supporting a successful payroll function on a weekly basis
2. Supporting with the fulfilment of both temporary and permanent vacancies; utilising resourcing tools available including conducting telephone and in-person interviews.
3. Registration of new candidates and ensuring client specific compliance criteria is correctly followed
3. Supporting with administrative based tasks including; queries, reference checking, compliance and carrying out pre-screening checks
4. Sourcing new business opportunities by passing along leads to further generate business revenue.
The ideal candidate will have gained some experience in the recruitment industry but full training will be given.
Should this role be of interest to you, please don’t hesitate to submit your CV to Elisabeth Best for consideration.
Established in 1974, Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd is today the oldest recruitment agency based in Leicester. We are privately owned and family run. Ensuring both candidates and clients receive an outstanding, professional and transparent recruitment service, is at the heart of all we do.