Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
My client is a leading manufacturer of precision taping and winding machines for the electrical and energy industries offering a full range of Mechanical, Electrical and Sustainable Services. Their philosophy is one that offers their client a solution which is fully compliant with current regulations, standards and legislation, whilst meeting the specific requirements of each particular project and keeping within budget figures and the client brief, ensuring the completed product satisfies all parties involved.
They are committed to providing a first class service to all their clients, which can only be achieved by ensuring they understand the nature of their clients’ businesses to guarantee that the end product is a complete success. Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for an experience Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team.
Responsibility & Duties
· Understand and interpret customer requirements
· Conceptualise the best and most efficient way of detailing a design solution
· Assist in delivering of the Mechanical & Electrical services projects, budget, Bill of Material and specification.
· Assist in undertaken projects from conception through to final account and effectively communicate with the project team, provision of briefs, work specifications and designs, reports, tender analysis, value engineering, commissioning and handover.
· Assist in developing creative engineering designs to achieve Client’s aspirations
Experience & Qualification
· BEng Degree or HNC
· At least 3 years’ experience as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
· Mechanical Design Engineering background
· Proven ability to deliver multiple designs at different stages
· M&E design experience
· Good communication skills
Should this be of interest please get in contact on the details below.
(t) 0116 2555620
To submit your application please click on the Apply for Job link below.
While we endeavour to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Ace Appointments is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.