Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd. are recruiting, on behalf of a client, for an experienced and professional Senior Technician based in Leicester.
This is a temporary, ongoing position, offering a pay rate of £18.35 per hour.
The ideal candidate will supervise allocated human, material, financial and other resources to ensure that the performance of the Team meets agreed targets. Deputises in the absence of the Manager.
- Give technical advice training and support to staff, and deals with the more complex operational issues.
- Interpret condition surveys to grant permission for adaptations and establish liability for public liability claims and disrepair cases.
- Visit homes to inspect, or survey for repairs or customer enquiries, and to action appropriately, either by obtaining quotations or issuing an instruction to a contractor.
- Prepare plans/design drawings and tender documents. Designs renewals and improvements. Provides or obtains technical advice.
- Ability to supervise and manage human & material resources
- Management skills to organise, develop and support staff
- Degree in a relevant subject plus significant practical experience, or BTEC Higher plus substantial practical experience or able to demonstrate relevant experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations
- Knowledge of work procurement, contractual procedures and authorising payments
- Experience of contract supervision and works programming
Should you be interested in this job role and wish to be considered, please submit your CV to Dagmara Kruczkowska to review.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants received for these sorts of job roles, we are only able to contact candidates whose CV demonstrates the desired experience required by our client.