Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking to recruit a Skilled Labourer for a client based in the LE12 area.
Working hours: 37 hours per week, 07:30 – 15:30.
Salary: £8.46 – £9.14 per hour
Start date: asap
Assignment duration: Long term temporary
To work as a member of a team providing a professional service of highways maintenance and construction works, as instructed, to specification and to a time schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out operations such as kerb laying, footway construction, excavations, carriageway construction, drainage, block paving, slabbing, brickwork to manholes, gullies etc, tarmacing to complete individual construction schemes efficiently and profitably.
- To carry out daily routine maintenance to appropriate vehicles and plant
- To use various pieces of equipment (e.g. saws and compaction equipment)
- To use appropriate equipment and procedures to detect and locate underground services in order to protect operatives and prevent damage to apparatus.
- To participate in the standby rotas as required.
- To attend any training courses, to further develop skills/meet legal requirements, that may be necessary.
The nature of the work may involve the post in inconvenient hours outside the normal working week, including working at nights and weekends.
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Pedro Pechau, email@example.com, for consideration.
Established in 1974, Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd is today the oldest recruitment agency based in Leicester city centre.