Social Work Business Support Assistant
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd. is recruiting, on behalf of a client, for experienced Social Work Business Support Assistant based in Leicester.
This is a temporary ongoing role offering a pay rate between £8.21 – £8.26.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week.
The successful candidate will work flexibly as part of a team to provide an efficient, effective and comprehensive county wide administrative business support service across C&FS localities, maintaining a high-quality responsive customer service for both internal and external customers.
- Customer care experience of working with staff, service users, visitors etc. at all levels both within a local authority and externally
- Working in an administrative, financial, secretarial setting (i.e. experience in a range of clerical and financial tasks incl. word processing, filling, photocopying, faxing, message taking, data input)
- Using Microsoft Office including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point to a high standard
- The preparation / production of reports, spreadsheets, correspondence and other documentation
- Experience of maintaining computer-based and manual record systems
Routine cash handling experience
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To undertake general office duties e.g. post, fax and file management (paper and electronic) photocopying, maintenance of office equipment, research, collating and disseminating identified materials
- To work as part of a team in the provision of all administrative, technical work within the locality supporting services on site
- To produce typed documents including reports and correspondence (electronic or paper formats) from hand-written/audio information, making layout presentation decisions
- To respond to routine correspondence/emails from standardised information – e.g. acknowledgements, requests for routine information
- To undertake reception duties, answer enquiries by telephone or in person from members of the public, service users or other employees and make routine calls to obtain information/resolve queries
- To take and relay messages and institute any associated action
- To receive visitors, respond to and screen telephone calls emails and other enquires in order to provide a high level of customer care
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Dagmara Kruczkowska to review.
We are only able to contact applicants with previous experience in a similar job role.